- 100% polyester mesh body with side vents
- Heat seal screen-printed twill front/back number applications
- By Mitchell & Ness
- Officially Licensed NBA gear
- NBA logoman woven heat seal label is applied at the upper left shoulder
- Ships flat rate from the USA
NBA Hall of Fame forward Scottie Maurice Pippen was born on September 25, 1965, in Hamburg, Arkansas. Starting off his collegiate career as a walk-on at the University of Central Arkansas, Pippen became one of college basketball's best players and was selected 5th overall in the 1987 NBA Draft. Pippen was a 7-time All-Star, a 6-time NBA Champion, and a First Ballot Hall of Fame recipient.
This Official NBA Hardwood Classics Swingman Jersey is manufactured by our friends at Mitchell & Ness. This Pippen Jersey is modeled after the Bulls championship 1997-1998 design.
At Vintage Sports, we are thrilled to offer authentic Mitchell & Ness Nostalgia Co. gear. M & N has been at the forefront of crafting historically accurate gear for over 30 years and is a deservingly established industry leader.