- 100% polyester mesh body with side vents
- Heat seal screen-printed twill front/back number applications
- By Mitchell & Ness
- Officially Licensed NBA gear
- NBA logoman woven heat seal label is applied at the upper left shoulder
- Ships flat rate from the USA
Kevin Durant played his college ball for the University of Texas and was taken as the number 2 overall pick in the 2007 NBA draft by the Seattle Supersonics. Durant's NBA career took off immediately, as he was honored the 2007-2008 league Rookie of the Year. Kevin Durant has collected quite a few accolades over his career including 2x Finals MVP, 10x All-Star, 2x NBA Champion, and a 4x NBA scoring leader.
This Official NBA Hardwood Classics Swingman Jersey is manufactured by our friends at Mitchell & Ness. This is modeled after the 2007-2008 Supersonics, the final year the team spent in Seattle. Commemorate the Sonics and Durant's beginnings with this jersey.
At Vintage Sports, we are thrilled to offer authentic Mitchell & Ness Nostalgia Co. gear. M & N has been at the forefront of crafting historically accurate gear for over 30 years and is a deservingly established industry leader.