ALL REDUCED ITEMS ARE ‘FINAL SALE’ AND NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN, REFUND OR EXCHANGE
A Voice Crying out in the WIld
- Made in the USA by Ebbets Field Flannels
- Rare, hard to find
- Made from authentic, original historical fabrics and yarns
- Fabrics and manufacturing techniques are identical to the originals
- Brims are soft (not rigid), true to historical design
- Officially Licensed
- Adjustable leather strap and weathered brass closure
Dartmouth's Big Green baseball team was founded shortly after the conclusion of the American Civil War in 1866, and has been making history ever since. Competing in the Ivy League is no easy task and conference foes are always fierce. Even so, the college has seven NCAA tournament appearances and reached its peak with a College World Series appearance in 1970. With 30 players from Dartmouth making the Major League's throughout history, the school has produced winners for over a century and a half.
The style, a replica of Dartmouth's 1942 season, encapsulates a time in history when our country was at war. Revisit a historic time in Dartmouth's storied baseball program with personal ownership of this cap.