- 100% polyester lightweight mesh
- Twill or screen printed logo, name, and numbers
- By Mitchell & Ness
- Officially Licensed MLB gear
- Woven Cooperstown collection tag at the lower left hem with player name & year felt ID tag sewn into back hem.
- Ships flat rate from the USA
A 15-time All-Star and five-time Gold Glove winner in right field, Gwynn spent his entire 20-season big league career with the Padres, one of only 17 players to play to have played at least 20 seasons and spent their entire careers with one team. With his eighth and final batting crown in 1997, Gwynn tied Honus Wagner, the great Pittsburgh Pirates shortstop, for the most in National League history. In addition to his .338 career batting average, he earned seven Silver Slugger awards, and was named to the Hall of Fame in 2007.
This Official MLB Cooperstown Collection is manufactured by our friends at Mitchell & Ness. This jersey is modeled after the 1996 authentic Cooperstown collection mesh batting practice jersey. Commemorate the end of "Mr. Padre's" hall of fame career with this jersey.