The Yankees of Japan
- Made in the USA by Ebbets Field Flannels
- Rare, hard to find
- Made from authentic, original historical fabrics and yarns
- Fabrics and manufacturing techniques are identical to the originals
- Brims are soft (not rigid), true to historical design
- Officially Licensed
- Adjustable leather strap and weathered brass closure
Dubbed the "New York Yankees of Japan," the Giants are the oldest team still playing in Japan. Beginning as the Great Japan Tokyo Baseball Club in 1934, the Giants would win eight championships from 1936 to 1943.
This dominance would continue throughout the lifetime of the team with countless more titles and legendary players coming through their ranks.