- 100% polyester mesh body with side vents
- Knit 1x1 rib striped trim at neckline and armholes
- Heat seal screen printed twill front/back number applications
- NBA logoman woven heat seal label is applied at upper left shoulder
- Mitchell & Ness HWC Swingman woven jocktag and woven label player name/year ID at lower left front.
Few players in history were as connected to a city as Iverson is to Philly. The first No. 1 pick in franchise history, Iverson carried the Sixers to new heights during his tenure with the team.
Iverson averaged 27.6 points, 6.1 assists and 2.3 steals per game in 12 seasons with the Sixers. He was a four-time scoring champ, seven-time All-Star, and one-time MVP. His lone NBA Finals appearance in 2001 was one for the ages.
At Vintage Sports, we are thrilled to offer authentic Mitchell & Ness Nostalgia Co. gear. M & N has been at the forefront of crafting historically accurate gear for over 30 years and is a deservingly established industry leader.