Man of Steel
- 100% polyester lightweight mesh
- Twill or screen printed logo, name, and numbers
- By Mitchell & Ness
- Officially Licensed MLB gear
- Woven Cooperstown collection tag at the lower left hem with player name & year felt ID tag sewn into back hem.
- Ships flat rate from the USA
Rickey Henderson used the ultimate combination of power and speed to break numerous MLB records during his career. He played for nine teams over his 24-year career including the Athletics, Yankees, Padres, Mets, Red Sox, Dodgers, Angels, Mariners and Blue Jays. He led the American League in steals 12 times and went on to be the all-time record holder with 1,406, earning him the nickname “Man of Steal”. Rickey was a 2x World Series Champion, 10 x All Star, and a First Ballot Hall of Fame recipient.
This Official MLB Cooperstown Collection is manufactured by our friends at Mitchell & Ness. This jersey is modeled after the 1991 authentic Cooperstown collection mesh batting practice jersey. Commemorate the end of "The Man of Steel's" hall of fame career with this jersey.