- 100% polyester mesh body with side vents
- Heat seal screen-printed twill front/back number applications
- By Mitchell & Ness
- Officially Licensed NBA gear
- NBA logoman woven heat seal label is applied at the upper left shoulder
- Ships flat rate from The USA
Selected as the number 1 overall pick in the 2003 NBA draft, Lebron James immediately became one of the league's biggest stars. Lebron has been named MVP on four separate occasions and has been selected to play in the previous 15 NBA All-Star games. Lebron has competed on the U.S. Olympic basketball team three times in the Summer Olympic Games, bringing home a bronze medal as well as two gold medals.
This Official NBA Hardwood Classics Swingman Jersey is manufactured by our friends at Mitchell & Ness. Modeled after LeBron's 2003-2004 rookie season, relive the glory days of King James career with this jersey.
At Vintage Sports, we are thrilled to offer authentic Mitchell & Ness Nostalgia Co. gear. M & N has been at the forefront of crafting historically accurate gear for over 30 years and is a deservingly established industry leader.