- 100% polyester mesh body with side vents
- Heat seal screen-printed twill front/back number applications
- By Mitchell & Ness
- Officially Licensed NBA gear
- NBA logoman woven heat seal label is applied at the upper left shoulder
- Ships flat rate from the USA
While attending High School in French Lick Indiana, it seemed improbable what Larry Bird would go on to achieve in the game of basketball. The NBA Hall of Famer was the 6th overall pick in the 1978 draft. In his playing days, Bird made 12 All-Star teams and was All-NBA on 10 separate occasions. His fierce Lakers rivalry is credited with putting the NBA on the map in the 1980s and he was a three-time NBA champion.
This Official NBA Hardwood Classics Swingman Jersey is manufactured by our friends at Mitchell & Ness. This jersey is modeled after the Celtics 1985-1986 home jersey.
At Vintage Sports, we are thrilled to offer authentic Mitchell & Ness Nostalgia Co. gear. M & N has been at the forefront of crafting historically accurate gear for over 30 years and is a deservingly established industry leader.